Customer Experience Representative
Salary Banding: £23,000 (subject to experience)
Hybrid working pattern
8:30am to 16:15pm – Monday to Friday
The closing date for the job application is Friday 17th June 2022.
To assist with the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Experience team by helping provide a high-quality service to customers.
To process customer and bank transactions including new, and changes to, static data by way of input to the Bespoke Banking System (“BBS”) computer system. The processing can be manually involved and thus the individual must be willing to undertake this.
Putting Digital experience front and centre of how we serve customers and helping our customers adopt and make the most of the digital experience and interactions we offer.
- Deal with all types of correspondence and queries by letter, secure e-mail, telephone, or personal callers.
- Prepare statements for despatch to customers.
- Responsible for the franking of post and taking this to the Post Office daily.
- Assisting other members of the Customer Experience team as required.
- Process manual standing order and Direct Debit instructions on BBS.
- Knowledge of customer facing Bank systems such that they can advise and support customers in using the Bank’s digital systems.
- Greeting and welcoming customers over our phones and occasionally at our office.
- Finding solutions for customers and advising them on our services to strive for first touch resolution.
- Helping customers navigate our Digital Banking system so they can self-service at their convenience to support their banking.
- Participating in team events fully to help raise engagement and customer experience.
- Responsible for the processing of unpaid cheques.
- Responsible for the ordering of Reliance Bank Visa debit cards and blocking cards where necessary.
- Responsible for the processing of business/Salvation Army (“SA”) mandates. All mandates should have their progress tracked using the trackers and BBS queries. Responsibility lies within this role for overseeing the SA Mandates mailbox.
- Responsible for the processing of account openings, account closures and static data changes on accounts.
- Responsible for creating journals and processing batches on BBS.
- Setting up of all account switching.
- Responsible for the inputting of BACS/AUDDIS data for Direct Debit submissions.
- Responsible for the management of secure messages on Digital Banking; a need to ensure that all messages are dealt with accordingly and all messages responded to.
- Ensuring that all complaints, errors, and compliments are logged accordingly on BBS.
- Ensure that all customer queries are opened as a ticket on BBS.
- Processing any required changes to Digital Banking.
- Process daily the cheques which have been received for processing. This involves taking the cheques on a daily bank run to pay-in at HSBC.
- Undertake transaction monitoring to ensure that we are compliant with Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime regulations.
- Responsible for the onboarding of new customers and ensuring that we have all the relevant documents to follow the KYC (Know Your Customer) principles.
- The inputting of payments, both domestic and international, into our HSBCNet system.
- Responsible for all CHAPS / SWIFT / Faster Payments electronic transfers into accounts held at Reliance Bank.
- Responsible for checking the Digital Banking payment error queue to ensure that payments in the authorisation queue are processed. Where payments are above the set threshold, contact to be made with the customer to confirm payment.
Fill in the Job Application form below and email your CV, covering letter and the completed Job Application Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 17th June 2022.
Short-listed applicants only will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to carry out other duties as necessary in the fulfilment of the role.