Job Title – Compliance Analyst
Department – Risk
Reports To – Senior Risk Manager
Direct Reports – None
Job Family – 3
Central London/ Hybrid working pattern
Salary band: between £42k-£47k (dependent on experience)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your current CV, specifying which role you are applying for, by the close of business on 1st February 2024.
Any applications received after 1st February 2024 will not be considered.
• Deliver the Bank’s Compliance Monitoring Plan
• Maintain the regulatory risk horizon scan
• Maintaining the Compliance records (policies, procedures, logs, registers)
• Support the Bank’s compliance risk management framework
• Compliance reporting to the Risk Committee and BCRC
• Support the UK GDPR compliance
• Deliver trainings on compliance related topics
• Own and manage the Compliance Monitoring Plan and complete the required Testing and maintain the Bank’s CMP Methodology and make summary recommendations for improvements.
• Manage Regulatory Risk Horizon Tracker and undertake any related risk assessments.
• Maintain compliance related logs and registers and provide updates through monthly Compliance Report.
• Act as custodian of all Bank’s Policies, Regulatory documents, Committee Terms of Reference, Registers, Logs, and Procedures. Maintain compliance with review guidelines and dissemination.
• Assist the DPO with UK GDPR compliance through management of data breach incidents, data subject requests, and other procedural matters.
• Monitoring the ‘Compliance’ shared outlook mailbox and respond to requests for Compliance assistance.
• Deliver compliance inductions for new joiners and periodic training to relevant staff on compliance related topics.
|Skills and Attributes
|Qualifications & Training
|2/3 years Compliance experience in a Financial Services environment/team
|Good Regulatory Knowledge
|Good IT skills – Office 365/Excel/PowerPoint
|Attention to Detail / Diligent
|Good Time Management
|Relationship Management skills