Reliance Bank Ltd has been added to Mortgage APPLY
Following a successful pilot, leading mortgage technology provider, Twenty7Tec, today announces that Reliance Bank Ltd has been added to its APPLY module and has now been rolled out to all users of the CloudTwenty7 platform, enabling mortgage intermediaries to submit applications to Reliance Bank Ltd without the need for re-keying.
APPLY seamlessly and securely connects lender and intermediary systems via a range of sophisticated APIs. Users of APPLY are able to submit either decisions in principle or full mortgage applications to lenders connected to the APPLY system. APPLY streamlines the application submission process by acting as the single point of transmission for all data, documents and communication relating to the application.
Nathan Reilly, Head of Lender Relationships at Twenty7Tec, commented “Twenty7Tec is committed to working with lenders of all shapes and sizes to deliver on our ambition of making the process of applying for a mortgage simpler, faster and more efficient. We look forward to working with the team at Reliance Bank Ltd to help them to deliver the best possible outcomes for intermediaries and their customers”.
Gareth Byrne, Head of Mortgages for Reliance Bank Ltd added “The roll out of APPLY has been something that Reliance Bank Ltd and Twenty7Tec have been working on for a while now and I am delighted that we are now officially able to launch this into the intermediary marketplace. The benefits of APPLY will help improve the mortgage broker’s application journey with Reliance Bank Ltd whilst still maintaining our high level of personal ownership of applications. This roll out is a further important step in the Bank’s journey in the mortgage intermediary market and further strengthens our ongoing relationship with Twenty7Tec”
Twenty7Tec’s CloudTwenty7 platform is designed to make the process of searching, applying for and obtaining a mortgage simpler, faster and more efficient. The platform is used by all participants in the mortgage market, from lenders to mortgage advisers, to comparison sites and even end customers.
About Reliance Bank
Helping good people do great things with money
Reliance Bank has been at the forefront of socially responsible banking since 1890, when we were formed by William Booth the founder of The Salvation Army.
Why choose Reliance Bank for mortgages?
• We offer a wide range of competitive mortgages – Fair and flexible lending options for Key Workers, Shared Ownership, First Time Buyers, remortgagers and home movers
• You’ll get direct access to our mortgages team and be assigned an Underwriter from AIP to completion
• We credit search – not credit score – and are a manual underwriter so we’re not a computer says no outfit
• We carry out SOFT footprint for AIPs and HARD footprint for all Full Mortgage Applications
• All our AIPs are valid for 4 months from date of issue and
• All our Formal Mortgage Offers are valid for 6 months from date of issue
• We DO NOT REQUIRE the clients signature for AIP (which we do require if going down the application form route)
The power to change lives for the better
The Salvation Army International is Reliance Bank Ltd’s shareholder. The Salvation Army help people whose lives have been affected by emergencies, disasters, poverty and social inequality.
To find out more: Click here