Reliance Bank improve their Residential Mortgage Product Range
Reliance Bank Ltd are delighted to announce the launch of their new Residential Mortgage product range to both the Intermediary market and Direct to customers.
The key highlights are as follows:
• Improved our headline Interest rates
• Extended end dates to the 30th September
• Introduced a new House Purchase and Remortgage 5 year fixed rate Residential Mortgage product range, subject to a minimum loan amount of £125,000
• Introduced a minimum qualifying loan amount of £125,000 for our Key Worker Mortgages
• Increased a minimum qualifying loan amount of £75,000 for our Shared Ownership Mortgages
• Maintained a £850 Cash Back incentive for all Shared Ownership Mortgage completions for customers borrowing £75,000 or more*
• Maintained a £850 Cash Back incentive for Key Worker Mortgage completions for customers borrowing £125,000 or more**.
*Shared Ownership Mortgage Cash Back amount is paid within 60 days of the date that the mortgage completes with Reliance Bank Ltd. Cash Back does not apply to cases where the borrowing amount is less than the £75,000 qualifying loan amount.
**Key Worker Mortgage Cash Back amount is paid within 60 days of the date that the mortgage completes with Reliance Bank Ltd. Cash back does not apply to cases where the borrowing amount is less than the £125,000 qualifying loan amount.
Gareth Byrne, Head of Mortgages for Reliance Bank Ltd said: “Our Residential Mortgage range is designed to have a positive social impact, that’s why I am delighted that we continue to provide cash back incentives for both Shared Ownership Mortgage completions and Key Worker Mortgage completions.”
Why choose Reliance Bank for mortgages?
• We offer a wide range of competitive mortgages – fair and flexible lending options for Key Workers, Shared Ownership, First Time Buyers, remortgagers and home movers
• We are a manual underwriting lender
• We credit search – not credit score
• We are transparent with our SLAs
• We carry out SOFT footprint for AIPs and HARD footprint for all Full Mortgage Applications
• You’ll get direct access to our Mortgage team and all cases are assigned to a mortgage underwriter and closely managed from AIP to completion
• All our AIPs are valid for 4 months from date of issue and
• All our Formal Mortgage Offers are valid for 6 months from date of issue
For more information on Reliance Bank, please visit: www.reliancebankltd.com/intermediary
To discuss anything mortgage related, and to ask for the password to the RBL Intermediary pages email us at: email@example.com
To register with us call our Mortgage Team on either of the numbers below:
020 7398 5421
020 7398 5422
020 7398 5423
About Reliance Bank
Lending across England and Wales, the bank offers a full range of simple and flexible mortgages for First Time buyers, home movers and customers who want to re-mortgage. In addition, they also offer Key Worker Mortgages and Shared Ownership Mortgages.
Mortgages with a Social Conscience
Reliance Bank know that money has the power to change lives for the better. In the right hands, it can be a force for good. That’s why our mortgage lending is designed to have a positive social impact.
Helping good people do great things with money
Reliance Bank has been at the forefront of socially responsible banking since 1890, when we were formed by William Booth the founder of The Salvation Army.
Reliance Bank are proud of its shareholder The Salvation Army International who help people whose lives have been affected by emergencies, disasters, poverty and social inequality.
Reliance Bank Limited. All rights reserved. Registered in England. Registration no. 68835. Reliance Bank Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register number 204537. Member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).