A simple and practical current account for managing your businesses day-to-day banking transactions.
Everyday banking made easy
Please see our Fee Information for further information.
Your business current account comes with:
• A Corporate Visa debit card and chequebook for making payments
• Dual i-bank authorisations if you need them
• A paying-in book for making deposits at any branch of Natwest or RBS
• Access to i-bank (internet banking) so you can view statements and make payments online
Please see our Business Banking Support page for our Business Current Account Fees Information.
Visa Debit card
You can withdraw cash at any cashpoint worldwide that displays the
Visa symbol. You can also view your current balance (excluding any
arranged overdraft facility) and change your PIN.
For any transaction made outside the UK which is not a GBP or Euro
transaction, there will be a flat rate charge of £1.25 per transaction.
This fee will not apply to any GBP or Euro transactions.
- You can see the current exchange rates on the Visa website, Click here.
- Open Visa’s Currency Conversion Calculator.
- Choose the currency you want to convert to.
- Enter a ‘Transaction Amount’ (write ‘1’ if you just want to find out the rate).
- Leave the ‘0.00%’ as it is, as we don’t take commission on the Visa exchange rate.
- And choose Great British Pound (GBP) as your ‘Card Currency’.
- Tap ‘Calculate’ to see the current exchange rate!
- The rate you see is the one we pass on directly to you.
But remember, we’ll use the exchange rate at the time the
transaction settles (usually a few days after you make it), rather than
the one you see at the time you actually make the transaction.
Our debit card is made of degradable PVC making it recyclable, we are doing our bit for the environment!
Paying in and cash handling
Subject to a transaction volume and cash handling assessment, counter services can be made available through high street Banks such as Natwest or RBS. Information on our fees are shown in the Business Current Account Fee Information document which can be found in the Business Current Account Support pages.
We issue your current account statement electronically every 3 months. Going paperless keeps costs down and is better for the environment.