Reliance Bank updates Residential Mortgage product range
Reliance Bank continues to offer cash back incentives for Shared Ownership Mortgage completions and Key Worker Mortgage completions
Reliance Bank Ltd are delighted to announce the launch of our new Mortgage product range to both the Intermediary market and direct to customers.
The key highlights are as follows:
• Maintained our headline Interest rates
• Extended end dates from 31st March to 31st July
• Maintained a Cash Back incentive for all Shared Ownership Mortgage completions for customers borrowing £50,000 or more*
• Maintained a Cash Back incentive for Key Worker Mortgage completions for customers borrowing £150,00 or more**.
*Shared Ownership Mortgage Cash Back amount is paid within 60 days of the date that the mortgage completes with Reliance Bank Ltd. Cash Back does not apply to cases where the borrowing amount is less than the £50,000 qualifying loan amount.
**Key Worker Mortgage Cash Back amount is paid within 60 days of the date that the mortgage completes with Reliance Bank Ltd. Cash back does not apply to cases where the borrowing amount is less than the £150,000 qualifying loan amount.
Gareth Byrne, Head of Mortgages for Reliance Bank Ltd said: “I am delighted that we continue to provide cash back incentives for both Shared Ownership Mortgage completions and Key Worker Mortgage completions. This helps to further demonstrate how Reliance Bank’s mortgage lending is designed to have a positive social impact.”
Why choose Reliance Bank for mortgages?
• We offer a wide range of competitive mortgages – fair and flexible lending options for Key Workers, Shared Ownership, First Time Buyers, remortgagers and home movers
• We are a manual underwriting lender
• We credit search – not credit score
• We are transparent with our SLAs
• We carry out SOFT footprint for AIPs and HARD footprint for all Full Mortgage Applications
• You’ll get direct access to our Mortgage team and all cases are assigned to a mortgage underwriter and closely managed from AIP to completion
• All our AIPs are valid for 4 months from date of issue and
• All our Formal Mortgage Offers are valid for 6 months from date of issue
For more information on Reliance Bank, please visit: www.reliancebankltd.com/intermediary
To discuss anything mortgage related, and to ask for the password to the RBL Intermediary pages email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register with us call our Mortgage Team on either of the numbers below:
020 7398 5421
020 7398 5422
020 7398 5423
About Reliance Bank
Lending across England and Wales, the bank offer a full range of simple and flexible mortgages for First Time buyers, home movers and customers who want to re-mortgage. In addition, they also offer Key Worker Mortgages and Shared Ownership Mortgages.
Mortgages with a Social Conscience
Reliance Bank know that money has the power to change lives for the better. In the right hands, it can be a force for good. That’s why our mortgage lending is designed to have a positive social impact.
Helping good people do great things with money
Reliance Bank has been at the forefront of socially responsible banking since 1890, when we were formed by William Booth the founder of The Salvation Army.
Reliance Bank are proud of its shareholder The Salvation Army International who help people whose lives have been affected by emergencies, disasters, poverty and social inequality.